Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Men in Leather


The men in my life are featured in my post today, my loving brother and my handsome boyfriend.  All of this happened unintentionally while I was shooting my blog photos.  LOL! I think they did great for their first time on set.  Rocking their very own leather coats, skinny jeans, slim trousers and dessert boots.  

My brother (shorter one) is wearing his classic Schott "Perfecto" jacket made out of horsehide leather, it's slim-fitting and slightly cropped.  The "Perfecto" was intronduced in 1928 and has become the quintessential "All American" leather jacket.  Since 1928, moto jackets have evolved from Schott's original design.  To keep the "cooler-than-cool" standards of "Perfecto", it was only right to pair it with his charcoal washed skinnies, grey leather boots and a poorboy hat to polish the look.

My boyfriend (taller one) is loyal to his Canadian label when it comes to leather.  He's wearing Danier's Berber lined aviator leather jacket.  A leather jacket that costs only a fraction of the price of a Schott jacket.  The berber style is classic, mainly used by pilots, but made popular by Rocky Balboa.  My boyfriend is all about practicality, so this style works for him while he challenges the cold Canadian weather.

A classic leather jacket style is definitely "a must" in any man's closet.  There's a fit, style and price for everyone.  Take your pick from the reasonably priced Canadian label, Danier, to the all American classic, Schott leather.  There's plenty of designers in between, so don't miss out your chance to be "cooler-than-cool" in your leather.




No comments: